Pages

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

:''''( and :)

i want my wobbie back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i'm getting a cell phone tomorrow. i have to get one, because when i'm at work until 10pm there's no payphones so if my car breaks down or something i'm... well, in heaps o' trouble. Plus something in my car's engine is tapping (i forget what at the moment), which means the motor is going to go, which means i'd better have a phone handy to call for help when i need it. plus it's just a good safety precaution for me to have a phone. and it'll be useful, for going on errands and calling home and whatnot. i don't need a huge amount of minutes, my parents had a plan with 250 and unlimited night/weekend and they never used up all their minutes, and i doubt i'll even use close to that so... the minimum should be good. I tried to get a cell phone the other night but because i have absolutly no credit established (i just turned 18 for goodness sake, course i don't have credit!) they wouldn't give me a phone unless I put down an $800 deposit (which they would then hold for a year)!!! Yea right! So, my mom is going to get a family plan and give me one of the phones for that. So then I'll have the cell phone, and just pay the difference between what her old normal plan cost and what the new add-a-line-family-plan costs. So, i'm getting a cell phone :)

i really miss my wobbie :( he has suddenly disappeared. it's been a week. but i still miss my wobbie :( i'm all sad now. :( wobbie if you're reading this and just not talking to me for some unknown to me reason... you're a big meanie! (i can say that, knowing that's not the case. hehe)

No comments: