Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2004

long time no post

I don't like this template. Or how the words look. It doesn't inspire me to write. I think it looks sloppy. That's my excuse for not writing.

"I was wondering why the frisbee kept getting bigger. Then it hit me."

It looks/feels like SUMMER outside! FINALLY! :D Usually it turns out that when I have a day off, it rains or does other crappy weather. But not today! Although... I did miss some of it, cause I slept till 11:56. Hey, I was tired.

I went yard-saling yesterday. Well, sort of. Instead of going to a whole bunch like we normally do, because it was only Friday, we only went to one which is like an annual fleamarket/yard sale. All I got was 2 cassette tapes (poison's greatest 86-96, and alanis morissette-jagged little pill). So I spent a whole dollar. Wow. Hehe.

I'm debating... I could take about $26 and get 4 towels for college (my work has HUGE ones, 40x70inches)(and yea, FOUR. my mom thinks I'll need that many. I am doubtful). Or I could be a good lil girl and save that money.

Did I ever mention I hate money? I mean, if it comes to having some or not, I'd rather have some. I just mean in general I hate money. I hate that some people are looked up to just cause they have so much, others looked down upon cause they have so little. Movie stars making hordes of it, while us 'normal' people get little in comparison. It just stinks.

No comments: