Pages

Sunday, April 04, 2004

this title field gets annoying...

I was thinking about changing my template. Putting up something for Easter... however, I then realized I have a Happy Bunny template. What says Easter more than Happy Bunny? (ok, so Jesus. But I'm not having a religious template...)

Don't bother with my new novel/Ms Abigail Morten if you're reading it- although I don't think anyone was... I can't blame you, I got bored with it and I was the one writing! Anyway, so for my FINAL Senior Project I'm doing a children's book. I have the story written (completely) already, I just have to illustrate it. And I must say, as long as I don't do a horrible job on the illustrations, it should be a half decent book.

So I just thought I'd give an update. I'm not in the mood to be all emotional right now. I just got out of my lavendar sented bubble bath, and I don't feel like being 'deep'. I'm relaxed now, and I intend to stay that way.

In fact, I'm so relaxed, I'm going to sleep. Have a good night/day everyone (depending on when you read this)...

No comments: