Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2003

The computers are old. Windows 95. They have really big keyboard cord hole thingys. Lol, I know I'm not good at describing things. The keyboard socket thingy has to be a really big circle, compared to the normal little semi-circular socket thingy. One has 16mb RAM (we're not keeping that one) and the rest that we tested have 32mb ram. hmm... what else is there to say about them? The outside of the cases say "Swan" on a green sticker. I think it's definetly going to be a step-down from the computer that I'm on now, but hopefully it won't be too bad.

Today I went through My Documents and deleted all of my stuff. Do you have any idea how depressed that made me? Pathetic as it sounds, I was attatched to each little file. Pictures, quotes, artwork, etc. Everything I liked over the past 2 years I've kept. All gone. I put a couple things on disk, such as my high school transcripts, but not much. Not near enough for me to look at my computer and be able to tell it was mine for the past 2 years. I might as well use the library computer for how personal mine is anymore. I even deleted my Outlook Express email accounts. But I still have them in the online version (meaning I go to the websites instead of outlook), so my email is still technically alive and working.

I've eaten like a pig the past few days. Don't bother going to my exercise blog, I haven't updated it since I started (although to be honest I've only done 1 mile on the treadmill/stair thingy since I started the blog, so not much to blog about there). I've had that pint (pint- I pronnounce it so it rhymes with squint, as opposed to pInt) of Karamel Sutra ice cream, some cinnamin rolls for breakfast... yummy stuff. Although before my ice cream I had a nice healthy huge yummy salad. So that made up for all the calories/fat from my ice cream, right? :p

I might be off the internet for awhile, if we send our computers back to our school. So if I suddenly disappear from the blog/IM world, that's why. Hopefully it won't be too long of a sabatical. We have to figure out how to upgrade from Windows 95 to 98, because our internet/network requires Windows 98. But in the mean time we might send back our computers that we have now, leaving the 3 of us kids (that are on the internet almost constantly) with only 1 computer to share with my mom who runs her ebay business off of it. So there won't be much free internet time to just do whatever, which is why I might disappear.

And I promise a new template soon, I just have to find one I like, and then find some free time to customize it.

No comments: