Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2003

Hi.

I went with my parents to an auction yesterday. It was a cool auction, my dad bought 15-20 (??? somewhere close to 20 I think) computers, and like 40 monitors for $31 (it was $40, but he sold one computer for $10 at the auction, and all of the monitors were only $1). Oh yea, and he bought like 60 keyboards for $10 too. And he traded a guy 2 keyboards for 2 mouses (mice? do you change computer mouse/mice?). They're all older, and we've no idea if they work, but... yea well.

The only bad thing about the auction was that I was leaning over to pick up a monitor and I totally wrenched my back. Now it still hurts a lot to bend at my waist. And it happened yesterday and it still hurts like crazy! It's very slowly getting better though.

We're getting a new couch. No more ugly green flower one. In fact, we couldn't have the green flowered one back if we wanted it, because it's outside and got rained on. Our new couch will be bubble-gum pink, lol. But this one is actually kind of cool.

Well, I just finished watching the movie "Phone-Booth" which I think was pretty good. I'm not sure if I only think it was good because it went the way I predicted it, or if it was an actually good movie. I'm undecided.

I just ate a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's 'Karamel Sutra with a caramel core' ice cream. uhhhhh. very very good, but I do not recommend eating a whole pint.
Okies, I have to go test out the computers with my mom. If any of them work we'll be giving our school computers back (which we have to do anyway) and keeping these for our use until the school gives us our new ones next year. We only brought 8 of them home, we're going to test them all out tonight I think. cross your fingers!

No comments: