Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Hey ya'll. This is my first posting while not having my own computer. It's depressing. I'm sitting here typing on my mom's computer, and if I turn around and look at my desk I see my poor, little, defenseless computer, that never did anything wrong to me, sitting in a deep dark box all by it's lonesome. The keyboard, mouse, and powercord that are in with it do not make good company. I think it would much rather prefer being out of the box and on my desk humming away while I type up pointless blogs. Poor computer. Poor me. I miss my computer :(

Ok, I'm done with that, for today anyway. I'm on my mom's computer, as I've already mentioned. Her keyboard is strange, it's one of those ones that we got at the auction on Friday. It's a Microsoft, and it has this wrist thing that I guess is supposed to support your wrist, but really all it does is give your palms a place to wrest while you're typing. It's kind of weird, I never realized that I don't type the 'y' key with my right hand like I'm supposed to. I usually just reach my left finger over and hit the y, but this keyboard has the keys seperated in the middle so you have to type with the correct hands/fingers. I'm not sure if I like it yet or not.

I'm rather bored. My grandma was supposed to come over tomorrow, but my aunt called me to tell me that my grandmother no longer has a car to come up and visit us with. My grandmother's car is in Arizona, since she took the plane back to PA. She was using my cousin's car since my cousin has 2 cars, but the car my cousin's car broke down (not the one my grandma was driving, the one my cousin kept for herself) so now my cousin had to take back her car from my grandmother so my cousin can go to work. Was that coherent at all? Anyway, she's not coming over. But it's ok, I think she's saving Wednesdays for us and visiting every wednesday.

And now my back is starting to hurt, and I'm getting annoyed at all the typos- due to having a strange keyboard- I have to go back and correct, so this is all for now. Tata.

No comments: