Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2003

ugh. I feel like I have a chunk of plastic in my mouth. But I do, so that explains the feeling.

I got my tooth pulled today. It doesn't exactly hurt, it only throbs sometimes when the IBUProfen wears off. It is annoying though. I feel like it's either going to fall out, or like hit against my other teeth and hurt (which it hasn't so far). I think it will be better once the swollenness, from having my tooth pulled, goes down. the best time so far with it has been when I took a nap today, then I didn't even notice how I have a bunch of plastic in my mouth. I hate eating with it in, and I'm not allowed to take it out when I eat. Today I've ate a blueberry pancake, drank a tiny bit of water and even tinier bit of ginger ale, and that's it. I'm hoping once the gums heal it'll like sit in my mouth better and it won't annoy me when I eat. And right now my gums are still bleeding (he said to expect it for 10-15 hours) so all the food tastes nasty. it looks nice though. :D

I might go to see Finding Nemo with my granny and cousin. lol

Oh, and we have the right keyboards for our 'new' computers, I just thought it was weird that the whatchama call it was so big. I didn't know they made adaptors for them though, that could prove helpful when my dad's trying to sell the computers, he can just say "oh you can buy an adapter for it" lol

No comments: