Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2003

ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is it with young girls that make them think having a boyfriend is so cool? I mean yea, guys are great, don't get me wrong. But you don't need a boyfriend, especially not at ages 11-15. It really truly irritates me to hear a girl gushing about her boyfriend when she's only 13. I mean come on! You're 13. Be a kid! Guys are great enough as friends, you don't need to have one as a boyfriend yet! gahhh! For example, the girl I'm talking to now is saying how weird she feels cause she's the only one in her group of friends (mainly 13year olds like she is) that hasn't kissed a guy yet. Come on! You're 13! You're not supposed to be getting serious! Yikes, and she just told me he's her 3rd boyfriend. And yet she says she doesn't really need to have a boyfriend. Then why have you had 3 already?!?

I had a list of things (a mental list) that I wanted to blog about, and that wasn't one of them. That was a spur of the moment rant. I blame the Blog-a-thoners for my need to blog. I was going to wait until I had a new template, because I really am starting to despise this one, but I couldn't hold back any longer. My next template (I'm hoping) will include a pic of my eye/eyes, because I see so many pics of eyes in templates and I always thought it'd be cool to do a template with my eye(s) because I love my eye color. Gosh, I hope that didn't sound as vain as I think it did. Too bad if it did, it's the only physical thing I really like about myself :P All i have to do is find a template that I'm allowed to change the colors/pic of, and then it'll be up. haha, might be awhile.

Oh crud. I've completly lost my list. That's the problem with mental lists of blog topics, you tend to forget the list. At least I do.

No comments: