Pages

Monday, August 04, 2003

Ok, I had a longer posting but there's no sense in posting it. lol. I just deleted it, it was more for my ranting about morons not being allowed to have phones than anything substansial.

On another note...

In case you haven't talked to me today and therefor don't know, I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean today!!!!!!!! Woohoo! For the 2nd time :) I seen it last wednesday with my granny, brother, sister, and my cousin. We've all been talking about it all week, so today I finally convinced my mom and dad to scrape up loose change and borrow $$ from my brother (lol, he has more money than them... but then again, zac has no bills either ;) and we went to see it today again. It was my parents first time seeing it, and us kids second time. They liked it :) I love going to the theater with my parents, I don't know why, it's just fun. I suppose it could be considered dorky that I like to go places with my parents, but so what :P No, really, my parents can be cool people. My dad is a major munchie addict (like us kids) so whenever we go somewhere, to the theater usually, he gets a bunch of munchies, and is usually in a good mood. My mom is, well, my best friend, so we usually have a good time together. we're good at sarcasm, and we make up wild stories and stuff that I can't do with anyone else. Add in a sister who loves to talk and is turning out more and more like me every day (she orders what I order at a restaurant, not to copy but because she actually likes it, sarcastic, etc) + a brother who makes up weird sci-fi type stories and is great when he's in a good mood... and you have one fun family outing! lol. ok so not always. But generally we have a good time together.

On the way up to the theater today (it's about... 10 miles away) our car was acting horrible! It's been acting weird (and occasionally shutting off) for a little while now, dad says it needs another filter and we were going to get one today but didn't because dad forgot his tools at work. Anyway, on the way to the theater today it was way worse than normal. It kept like stalling, but not always shutting off. You would think the car shut off cause if my mom tread on the gas it wouldn't do anything (try going a bumpy stop-go-lurch forward 10mph on a highway... AHHH!), and then sometimes it would shut off... On the way to the theater, a measly 10 miles away, our car shut off at least 15 times. And I'm not exaggerating. We almost got hit once, my mom started crying (and she was driving) because the car was so hard to drive and she was freaked out (my dad couldn't drive-- no license), and we barely made it to the mall. A normally 10 min trip took 30. And then on the way home the car didn't do anything unusual, no mess ups at all. Grrr. I hate cars.. I even hate my car lately. (just don't tell it I said that). My car needs a starter. and then hopefully it'll start. Makes sense, doesn't it? A starter starts the car...so when your car doesn't even try to turn over, you need a starter. Lol, I just like how it's called a starter, it's the most sense making car part name.

Wow, I sure have been posting long blogs lately. Sorry. The last one I didn't realize how long it was until after I posted it. And then I looked and... wow. sorry again. And kudos to anyone who actually read all of that. lol.

No comments: