Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2003

Today we went to an auction. It was crazy. They had 7 or 8 auctioneers all going at once, and even though it was a huge area it was so crowded! We didn't get much, just like a trailor load. We were there since 8am till about 1pm. Then after that dad took us out for Chinese food.

Ok, so I admit it, I am very fussy about what I eat. That being said, I only eat the Sweet & Sour Chicken whenever I have chinese food. I used to not eat anything chinese, so I'm progressing. lol. Well the restaurant we went to today was All-you-want-to-eat Buffet style, so I got to try a bunch of different stuff. I tried pan fried chicken, sweet & sour chicken (even though I already had that), and a few other things.
Oh, I tried sushi too. Well, if you can call putting half a sushi thing into my mouth and nicely spitting it into my napkin trying it. it was disgusting. I'm never ever trying it again. It didn't help that my dad pointed out right before I took a bite that it is, in fact, raw fish. I have a serious adversion to eating any meat raw. I simply cannot do it. Same thing with eggs. I'm paranoid of salmanela and all the other disgusting diseases/germs that come from it. They have to be totally cooked before I even think of eating it. But, I must have forgotten that sushi was raw fish, because I tried it. and did I mention, I hated it? lol eew. Turns out the only thing I liked to any degree of wanting to eat it was the Sweet & Sour Chicken. Told you I"m fussy. :p

After that... didn't do much at all. Dropped my dad and brother off at work, came home, watched the DVD version of Chicago (didn't like it, fell asleep) and What A Girl Wants (not that great of action, predictable story line, but did have it's funny moments). And now I'm on my computer with my nice wonderful lawyer lamp on low. hehe. My 'lawyer lamp' is what my mom calls this lamp she got me. It looks like it belongs in a lawyers office, and I love it cause it has a dimmer switch instead of just a regular click switch, so I don't have to have the lights on so bright so everyone knows I'm awake. :)

No comments: