Pages

Monday, December 16, 2002

hello!!!!!!!!

I'm so awfully happy. For a multitude (how's that for a word) of reasons.

We got our tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like a 6 footer. Which is bigger then what my parents wanted, they only wanted a 3or4 foot. But this was the smallest they had, or so my dad said. We didn't go with, only dad went. I'd be disappointed, but he only went to the store and bought the tree, he didn't go to like a tree farm or anything interesting. We can't decorate it yet, which is terribly disappointing, we have to wait for my dad to bring home a brace sort of thing for it from his work. I can see it now, we decorate it, and it falls over. Spilling water, and the glass balls my mom is so happy to use (because we're older, and we won't break them, or so she thinks). Our luck, it would fall on the heater, which it is semi-close to. It's not close enough to catch fire though, and it's above the heaters, sitting on a box so we can see it because the tree is sorta behind our couch.

phew, enough about the tree.

My mom's friend Meter (merita) came over today. Her and my mom are best friends, but she lives about 45mins away so we don't see her too often. She stayed for.....SEVEN HOURS. From 1pm-8pm. Now, we love her dearly, and she had a lot to talk about, but 7 hours with any one person is a little much for my family. Plus, we waited to eat until after she left, even though we made it while she was here. So, say we made the food around 7, we didn't eat it till 8. But it was ok. I showed her some christmas pictures, then I got out my photo album (she didn't know us when I was a baby, only from about my 3rd grade+). It's nice to reaffirm your belief that you were the cutest baby ever. Besides her kids. But I saw their pictures, I was much cuter. haha.

Yea, anyway, enough of my yabbering. I did have an actual blog planned, but then I changed my mind. I found a horribly-bad poem generator, I tried to post it yesterday but it didn't work, so I'll try that tomorrow. Goodnight everyone :)

No comments: