Pages

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

I'm feeling a little better!!!! Well, a little. I actually went to the grocery store with my mom today. My head still bothers me though, kind of a dizzy/headache sorta thing. but as long as i have medicine for that, and I don't talk, I"m fine. My voice sounds like my normal voice, but froggy. Almost like if you take a finger and stick it on that bump in your throat (voice box? adams apple? but girls don't have adams apples, do they? anyway) and try to talk you sound funny, or at least I do when I do that, anyway, yea, I sound like that, strange. It breaks up a lot. but it's ok.

We got 2 carts of stuff at the store. Aldi's. Most of the stuff in the one cart was cereal and other big boxes. But still, when we got to the counter/cashier, there was a guy behind us waiting, and he seemed perfectly content to wait. We would have let him ahead of us, but we had already started unloading our carts, and this guy had about a half cart himself, so it wouldn't have worked. The lady in the aisle next to us let him go ahead of her, saying "Since it'll be an HOUR until they're done." Now, this is way wrong. Not only is it rude to say that in the first place, but it's wrong because it is wrong. We've been going to Aldi's forever, and we've been packing/unpacking stuff for most my life, so needless to say, we know how to pack groceries. We were done with both of our carts before the lady was even done with her one! hahahahahahaha! I was laughing. Then I told my mom what that lady had said (she didn't heard her say it) and when we were putting our groceries into my car the lady was coming out of the store, so my mom said (loudly) "there, done! And it didn't even take us an hour, did it heather?" lol, I was cracking up. I hate when people are unjustifiably rude. It's just rude. Like my mom says "If you don't have something nice to say, Shutup!" lol.

No comments: