Pages

Monday, December 23, 2002

We just got back from walmart & Pizza Hut. I got my cd player! the walkman one. Blue. It was the only one they had left for $17, so I was happy we found it. Oh, and I got perfume, because I've wanted some for awhile now and all the kinds I have that I like, I put it on and dad says "who sprayed bug spray?" then he grumbles until I go wash it off. sigh. so this time I made him smell it before I let mom get it. wonder upon wonder, he liked it. well, no, he said "that's not too overpowering" so, that's not technically liking it, but it's not bug spray either. He's not a big fan of makeup/perfume on women in general. At least not enough so that he notices. he's strange. Not that I put makeup on, or that I would, but if I did he'd grumble. And we're getting along well lately, so I don't want to ruin it by putting any on. I told him he's never going to be able to visit me in college, cause once I'm outta here I'm wearing whatever I want. lol.

Christmas eve we always go down to my grandmothers as a sort of family reunion thing. I love my grandmother, and a few other relatives, but the rest I can't stand. Snobs, all of them. They buy big expensive stupid things that they never use (house at the shore, boats, etc) and then complain about how they're broke. duh. idiots. lol, can you tell I don't like them? Plus they think their kids are brilliant, when there oldest is going to put them in debt when he could have went to a much better college, cheaper. Plus he's not all that smart to begin with, and he's not social at all. Not that I am, but I'll at least talk to someone if they talk to me, or if I go away to camp, and someone asks me to hang out with them I will. not him. grrr. yea, he annoys me.

Wow, sorry, I got way off of my original topic. I was going to discuss what I'm wearing tomorrow. My koRn concert-shirt and my jeans. And my boots. And maybe I'm putting florescent red stripes in my hair, haven't decided yet. I wouldn't normally go to such trouble for this, because my grandmother couldn't care less what I wear, but when I got a korn cd last chrismtas eve my cousin danielle said "yuck, that's boys music" meaning that girls shouldn't listen to such things. She loves the Gagstreet and Nstink. which aren't even music, so her opinion means little to me. But even so, I figure this year I'll go in goth-ish (but no black lipstick) in my korn shirt with the freaky kids (kinda like this shirt, but mine is black with orange/brown kids) and red striped hair.

The stripes would be kind of wasted though, because most of the above mentioned relatives aren't going to be there! yay! It'll just be a few of us, as the rest are going to some christmas play for some relative that I've never heard of. even my grandmother's glad, lol.
We got my grandmother a microphone/headphone set so we can actually voice chat over the computer. She wanted one, and since we're giving my grandfather Johnny Cash cds, we figure this way grandfather can just use the headphones so as not to drive my grandmother crazy with Johnny (he listens to in on the computer, they don't have a regular cd player).

Well, I have to go weigh my nickels. Ok, done, I have 17lbs of nickels. that's a lot of nickels. It's only a little bit over 3/4 full too.

lol, I still have my radio on upstairs from when I was wrapping presents, so I guess I ought to go. If I don't blog before then

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: