Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

hoover has a new christmas template :) Picked by her, put on her blog by me, designed by groovylizard.com

I feel like I should have something to say. But I don't. I was just IMing with 2 people a minute ago, and they both deserted me. Sigh. Lol, I'm kidding, paul had to go eat lunch, and my grandmother probably got kicked off of AOL because she doesn't leave without saying goodbye to me first. From 2 to 0 in .01 seconds. But it's ok, I'm going to play a game on the playstation now. Harvest Moon, back to nature. I like it. It does get boring, but it's also kinda fun to see how much you can do with your farm. It's on loan from my cousin, so we have to give it back sometime. Mom said maybe she'll get it for us for christmas. I'd hate to have spent all this time on it then not be able to finish.

Anyway, tomorrow I have a school chat (class: american literature A) at 10am, so I have to be showered by then (because it wakes me up, not because I think my teacher can see through my monitor). Plus, we have plumbers coming to fix something on our heaters, so he's turning off the water AND the heater, so I have to be ok by the time they come. Sometime late-morning/early afternoon. We were going to go to Aldi's after my chat, but that just threw our whole schedule off. grrrr. I like schedules.
well, my turn on the playstation. bye :)

No comments: