Pages

Friday, December 20, 2002

well, I don't have much to say. I should be in bed now, but, obviously, I'm not. There was one thing I wanted to say, but I forgot it...........Oh! Ok, I remembered. I got a pop-up stopper! :) My mom got one through her internet company, and then I went to their website and it said that their customers could download it free, and I clicked the link and it went through! Is that cheating? I guess it could be, because I don't have that internet. But it never said it was ONLY for their customers, and my mom has their internet so she is a customer and I kinda am by default.... oh, wait, I might still be a customer. My school might still have me signed up for their internet, even though we have cable now. I would check, but I can't because I know that our phone lines didn't get turned back on. Our internet possibly, but not the phone lines. But it doesn't matter, cause I have cable internet now, and I downloaded this pop-up stopper anyway. And it works, I went to a few sites that I know have popups, and tested it. Yay!
Ok, So I'd better go to bed now, before my mom hears the click click click of my keyboard and yells. sigh. She always has to wake me up in the morning (if she wants me awake before 9), so I'll be glad when I get my alarm clock, so then I can just set it for 8, and be showered/dressed/ready for the day by 9. yea, well, that's the plan anyway. My clock is one with an actual face (not digital) but it has a backlight so I'll be able to see it at night. I'm really happy that I didn't get a digital one, for some odd reason. This one just seems better because of the face and the light. I dunno.

No comments: