Pages

Friday, February 14, 2003

1. Explain why you started to journal/blog.

Because I liked Amanda and Bree's blogs, and I thought I'd give it a shot. Glad I did, it's fun :)

2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not?

My sister hoover (I would link her, but she never blogs anyway) reads it occasionally. My mom doesn't really, neither do my dad or bro. But that's ok, I'd rather them not read it. :p

3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog?

Besides babbling? nope.

4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year?

Ummm.... I dunno. Hopefully I'll stop blogging about what my day has been like thus far, cause that tends to get boring to read probably. More rants, I guess.

5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs.

Arue, Mystic, Hall, Bree, alan. And Mario is a close 6th. Actually, I think that's the only 6 blogs I do visit regularly. hmph.

~~~


added later: Oops, I forgot to put a link to the Friday Five. I always do that. I always have to come in and 'edit'. Yea well, as long as its up before anyone else caught it. So, there ya go, my F5 for this week

No comments: