Pages

Thursday, February 06, 2003

Ok, I'm bored, and since it's been awhile since I blogged, here's the Thursday Thumb Twiddlers

1. You're filing an expense report at work, and there are some items that you know you can fudge for an extra $5 or $10, without chance of being caught. Do you? What if you've done things for your employer in the past that you weren't compensated for?

Nope, I wouldn't steal. Chances are, if I felt I was being wronged (or not comesated for something) in the past, and I wanted compensation for it, I would have asked for it back then.


2. You're reading something on a controversial topic that flies in the face of what you believe is true, but which has some interesting points to it that you didn't consider before. Do you keep reading?

Of course. Just because I don't think something is true, doesn't mean I won't read it if I think they actually might have valid points


3. What do you want the most? What if you knew you couldn't get it, no matter what you did?

What do I want the most.... right now? A HERSHEY'S chocolate bar. Barring that, no war. I just don't see how saying "we're going to attack you, even though we know you have nukes" is going to solve anything. sigh. But I doubt it'll happen, so I guess I just close my eyes, cross my fingers, and pray for the best. sigh.


Ok, wasn't much of a blog, but that's all I'm doing for now, maybe more later, sorry.

No comments: