Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

I'm doing better, with my exercise and water and all.

Yesterday I did my yoga/walking, and since I wasn't sore I did it again today, and it seems to be getting easier with each day I do it, so that's good :)

I'm drinking a TON of water. LOTS. Here's what I did so far... Sunday the 9th I drank 91oz of water...on the 10th I drank 117oz, and today I drank (so far, and it's only 7pm) I drank 91oz. I'm shooting for at least 91oz a day. Quite a jump from 0 to 91oz. I'm proud of me, lol. I didn't honestly think I could do it, since I NEVER drank water, and only ever drank soda. I thought I needed the caffiene, but it really hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Sometimes I wish for a nice cold icy glass of Pepsi, but then I end up drinking a really cold glass of water and it tastes fine so... I'll stick with it for now. :)

Well, besides being kinda freaked out from watching the news and hearing about the possibly-coming attacks on the US, the walking/yoga/water has been my life recently. That and chatrooms, lol. Oh! I forgot to mention...

I've been getting like 'Bs' and 'B- or +s' in my science (well, Human Anatomy & Physiology) class. Since there was only 5or6 questions on the assignments, if I got 1 question wrong it took it to a B or B- or B+. It's like 20% per question. Anyway, I got a C- then on my chapter test. I voluntarily told mom to expect a not-so-great grade on my 'report card' for this quarter. She kinda freaked. She said if I do actually get a bad grade on the report card, I won't be able to go on Messengers, Chatrooms, talk to my friend Felby, and I won't be able to read other people's blogs. She'll let me keep blogging (I guess as a scheme so I don't get extremely mad), just won't be able to read other people's blogs. grrrrrrrrrrr I can't even work harder to bring up my grade, because the teacher's already graded, and I've done, all the assignments. I won't even find out the report card grade till Friday at least. Grrrrrrrrr.

No comments: