Pages

Sunday, February 09, 2003

So, I promised a blog.

Ok, so..... (bear with me, I'm having trouble putting thoughts together)

The very latest news is that I'm looking for a new template for this. You didn't really think it would last till the 14th, did you? I didn't, and I was right :)

Umm...second oldest news is....I'm really really sore. lol. Yesterday I did this yoga thing for 15 minutes, then I walked on our treadmil for 20 minutes (that's only a little over a half mile), and today I'm really sore. My legs, specifcally. Yea well. I'm taking today off, then tomorrow it's back to the yoga/walking.

I finished all of my schoolwork for this quarter :) Now I'm done school till the 12th. Well, there is assignments for me to do, but none of them are due by the 12th, so there's not a huge rush on them.

I'm cutting down on caffiene. Namely, soda. I didn't have any today. And for the past 2 days I only had 2 glasses a day. But today, I'm surving without any. I'm trying to drink water. And eat less. And exercise more. And drink Tons of water. All part of my major plan, of losing at least 50lbs by October. I hope this works this time, because normally I get myself all psyched up over some exercise/diet plan, then after a couple days I get sore/bored with it, so I make up excuses not to do it. But I really do have to. So, I think I'm going to make myself a rule. If I don't exercise 2 days in a row (since some days you just need to give your muscles a break) I won't allow myself on the computer after 8pm. That might just kill me, and/or motivate me enough to keep doing it. I wonder if I have that sort of self-discipline, to not allow myself on the computer? I doubt it, lol. But either way, doubts and everything aside, I'm going to. Starting yesterday (which means I must exercise tomorrow). : )

These :) smiley faces get addicting. I'm so used to using them in IMs, that when I'm not instant messaging I just automatically put one. Almost like I expect to see a grinning yellow smiley face pop up at me. hehe.

My mom got this book on Palmistry. Well, we've had it for awhile, I even read part of it once, but we've just recently rediscovered it. I'm not sure if I believe in it or not. It's possible I guess. According to what my mom read, I'm going to have 3 marriages, one when I'm younger and the other 2 when I'm older, and lots and lots of kids. And I have a strong love line---which I guess is good, considering I will have 3 marriages... Lol.

I've been going into the chatroom (yahoo study group 1) every night around 8 or 9 and staying in there till about 1am. that's 5 hours! Sorry, that just struck me right now, that it's 5 hours in a chatroom. That's kinda pathetic. Yea well. It's fun, and it's not like I never leave my computer, I do get up. And it's a lot of fun usually. If you ignore the perverts. Anyway, I go up to bed around 1, and then I read in bed until about 2, and then I go to sleep until 8/8:30. I find I'm less cranky and I have more energy if I only sleep 6 hours. Well, sometimes I have to take an afternoon 10 minute nap, but usually I have more energy after only 6 hours sleep.

Ok, this was random blogging, I just blogged whatever popped into my head... and looking back over it, my head is quite messed up :\ lol

No comments: