Pages

Friday, February 28, 2003

It's the ducky template :) I like rubber duckies. I never had one when I was little, so I guess this is me making up for it now with this template, lol. I like it anyway. :)

Oh, and a really really really big thanks to Sarah, from Blog Frocks. She really helped me on the template (besides being creator of the template). :)

So.....what's new..... I don't know. I haven't been doing much of anything really, besides exercising. Exercising my butt off, hopefully :p I've been chatting. And... yep, that's about it. School too, of course. But I'm actually kind of glad my so-called schedule isn't very chaotic right now, after all, spring is right around the corner (And sheesh I wish it would hurry up!) so I'll be super-impossibly busy then. Working for my dad. And, once Spring has sprung, I'm going to get my license. Or at the very least, I'll get my permit again. I have to get my permit before my license obviously, but I don't know how long I'll keep the permit before I get the license since I've already done the mandatory 6 months. So, yep, it's good to have a break. I might as well enjoy it while I can.

My neighbor Bill is in the hospital right now :( He's 74. He called us up at 4am this morning and told my dad he was having really bad chest pains, so bad that they woke him up. So, my dad called the ambulance, and they took Bill to the hospital. We're dog-sitting. His dog, Pudgy, is staying with us until he gets back. We're not sure when the hospital's going to let him out, maybe tomorrow but maybe not. They know it was definetly something with his heart, but they're not sure if it was a heart attack or not. So, they're running tests. Bill's doing fine though, he's already called 3 times just because he was bored and going (to quote bill) "stir crazy". He keeps saying they'll probably let him out tomorrow, but we doubt it since they didn't get the test results back yet or anything. So, until then, we're a 2 dog family. Having 2 dogs is really different than having just 1. I mean, not that I mind watching Pudgy for Bill, I don't mind at all. But it's really weird tripping over 2 dogs. It's like no matter where you go there's a dog underfoot. Lol. And Pudgy is so much littler than Gidget! Pudgy could walk right underneath Gidget without touching her. He does, in fact. Lol.

Well, I smell Spaghetti, so I'm going to go eat.

No comments: