Pages

Saturday, February 08, 2003

Ooops! I forgot to link it the first time, so I'm editing :)

And now....the moment you've all been waiting for....the one.....the only (to my knowledge)......
*Saaaaaaaaaturrrrdaaaay Scruuuuuuuuplllllllllllllesssss!


You're going out-of-town for a month and won't be using your new car. do you offer it to a friend who needs one?

Depends. on a variety of things. How much I trust my friend. How much I love my car. How good my insurance is. How good their past driving record (that I know of--I wouldn't investigate someone) is. I wouldn't just offer my car, but if they ask, I might let them, it depends.

Your agent helped you when you were struggling. Now a large agency with powerful connections wants you. Do you dump your agent?

Umm, I don't think I would. Probably not. I'm so talented I won't need a high power agent, haha ;) What kind of agent is it anyway?

The environmentally friendly laundry detergent costs two dollars more than the regular brand. Do you buy it?

Depends. I'm allergic to a lot of detergents, so it would depend on if I am or not to that one. Also, I don't buy the detergent. Plus, it would depend if I had the extra $2. I mean, yea, if I could, I would.

*Saturday Scruples, for those who couldn't see past my booming announcer voice*

I'm cheating, I know. So, I'll blog later or tomorrow, and fill everyone in on what I've been doing (since I know you all really want to know). Nothing spetacular though, but, I have been doing 'stuff'. So...till tomorrow/tonight, adios....

No comments: