Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2003

I have a new template ready for me to put up, but considering I just put this one up a couple days ago maybe I should leave this one up a little while longer? dangit. I really like my next template. It features a favorite of mine. Well, not features, since it's like what the whole concept is based on. I guess I'll just leave it go for now, and put it up on Monday. Hint: It's a vegetable. And don't even think cucumber *glare* hahahaha. Sorry.

The whole vegetable and color scheme is mine, my idea/thought/coding, but the actual layout comes from Maystar. It's this one but with a vegetable. I think it's the first time I'm using one of her designs. (oh yea, the tagboard color is another hint. ugly. but a hint)

Well, Jamie Kennedy Experiment is on, so I'm off to watch that.

No comments: