Pages

Friday, April 18, 2003

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack.

I'm not completely better, but good enough. lol. For now anyway. I still have hives, but only on my thighs and on my face when I wake up in the morning. Enough that I wish I didn't have them, not enough to stay away from schoolwork.

I was thinking how I call this my 'babble' blog. I don't really babble, do I? Well, unless you consider talking aimlessly babbling. But I don't even babble about anything in particular. I need topics.

I did have a whole long babble planned, about my day, but then I ran out of hyperness and couldnt finish it and ended up deleting it. It's better that way, trust me.
Anyway, it's back to semi regular blogging for me. And a new template soon, I think. I just have to find one I want to use. Might take a little bit. I'd better get some schoolwork done first too, my teachers have all been great with my hives and all, no sense taking advantage. sigh.

No comments: