Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2003

I've been slacking. Sorry. Not much to blog about. nothing extremely strange has happened, I don't have any really profound/weird thoughts to share, it's all just kinda dull. Sigh.

April's going to be a busy busy month for me. I have the PSSAs (pa state scholastic assesment...test? something stupid like that) to take on Monday and Tuesday, from 9am-4pm Monday and 9am-2pm Tuesday. And the place is at least an hour and a half away, which means I have to be up by at the very least 7am. Probably more like 6:30 though, since that'll give me an hour to shower/dress/eat. YUCK. I'm going to be dead on my feet, I just know it.

Aside from the PSSAs, I have my cousin's birthday party on the 13th, and she wants me to sleep over from the 13th-16th, which I don't think I'll be able to do since I also have a schoolwork deadline for April 17th. That means all schoolwork for this quarter (which for me means 23spanish assignments, 3 science, and 12 arts) has to be done by the 17th. Maybe a day earlier, it depends on the teacher. So that means I"ll have to work my butt off. Which means that taking approx. 4 days off is almost impossible. I just don't see it happening.

Hmm.... what else....

We got digital cable :) Which doesn't mean too much to me, besides that we now have Noggin and Mtv2 and like 4 VH1s. Yesterday I watched 2 episodes of Daria :) Yay!

I went to the store, got a whole bunch of Easter stuff :) Not for us, for my cousins and my little Heather.

My mommy bought me the Sophie B Hawkins 'Whaler' CD. I just got it today, and so far I've only listened to "As I lay me" because it's my favorite.

Does anyone else skip around when they're playing CDs? Like go from track 8-1-12-5 etc? To your favorites and then that's it? That's what I do, my mom hates it, lol. She always puts the CD in and plays it from the beginning to end, no skips. Drives me crazy, since I usually only like a few songs on each CD. She got some CD from the 80s, like a mix of 80s songs, and she plays every single one. I was out on the porch, and she had it in her computer so I could hear it easily, and so I came inside and told her "If you were meant to play every single song in order, they wouldn't have made it a CD! That's what cassettes are for, you're supposed to skip tracks when you're playing a CD!" lol. She just laughed and went on playing her songs in order. Grrr.
My neighbor Bill was in the hospital with phenomina (spelling???). He's home now, he was in like 2 or 3 nights. He's doing ok, he still looks a little pale and he's supposed to be taking it easy now. One good thing came out of him going to the hospital, he's on the Meals On Wheels program now. Where they deliver healthy meals to senior citizens. That's a good thing, because Bill hardly eats and when he does he just eats like Kentucky Fried Chicken, which isn't exactly healthy, lol.

That's all for now. New template soon, I think :)







No comments: