Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I'm watching Daria on "the N" (aka Noggin). They have those commercials, the really really long ones, that ask middle schoolers if they've ever been on a date, or asks how they would like to be asked out or some stupid topic like that. The commercials are really long, and rather boring after the 100th airing of them in one day. They annoy me. A lot. Also, those commercials that have the singer...I forget what his name is...he sings in a really quiet voice that blends in with his music and the song lasts forever... That annoys me too.

I've been watching a lot of tv. On the N. Noggin. Old shows, that I used to watch all the time when I was younger. In "the good olde days" Shows like Nick Arcade, Double Dare, Legends from the Hidden Temple, etc. All the shows that are only on the N. They're on all day too. My mom actually groans when she hears the "dum dum da da da da da da" of the Nick Arcade show. But I like it, it's old. And I always wonder how they did the last ending game on the show. hmm.

New template :) Reminds me of a castle. I like it. I dunno how long it'll last though, I don't like how smushed everything is. But it'll do, for now.

No comments: