Pages

Friday, April 25, 2003

Need to blog. But what about? hmmm.....

My feet hurt. I'm sure you all wanted to know that, didn't you? But it's nothing gross, they're not like huge oozing puss pods or anything. lol. The muscles in my feet just hurt. I blame my mom. No, not cause of genetics. She brought me a wooden foot massager thing today. Cause I love getting my feet massaged. No, I don't have a foot fetish, I think feet in general are gross. But a foot massage...ahhh. So she brought me one of those wooden thingys that have rollers you roll your feet over. So whenever I'm at my computer I've been rolling my feet over it. And now they hurt. Maybe it works too well, lol.

Ok, enough about my feet (cute blue-toenail feet that they are, I'm sure you've heard enough about them).

My cousin Mandy is a wacko. Funny though. The alien she's reffering to is me, cause I used to only go by alien when I was online. Now it's heather, but it doesn't matter if it's alien or Heather.

hoover is blogging again! And she's actually keeping up with it, and posting sort of funny stories that she makes up. Oh, and my brother now has a blog too. I would say his name, but he doesn't want to put it on the web, so if you know me then you know I only have one brother, and that's him.

Friday Five:

1. What was the last TV show you watched?

Well, Friends is on right now. The last show I actually sat down in front of the tv (instead of listening to it from my desk) and watched was Fastlane. The best show ever. But it was the Season Finale tonight :(

2. What was the last thing you complained about?

Ummm...... Wobbie being mean and saying I said he couldn't tag anymore even though I didn't. lol. And my PSAT scores. I was complaining about them, well not complaining but was depressed, but not now.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?

Uhhh........

4. What was the last thing you threw away?

Uhh...... I'm not sure.

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?

blogger.com. before that I was playing on the tagboard on my site. This one. And before that I went to hoover's site.







No comments: