Pages

Friday, May 02, 2003

The Friday Five are a little..um..strange this week. But here they are:

1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.

Umm.... I don't really have one. I like all kinds of music, and I'm not embarrassed over my choices. Hardly any of my music is the 'popular' music anymore, at one time it might have been, but the enthusiasm wore off for the masses and I stuck with it. So, no, I don't have a song I'd hate to admit I like, because I'll tell you what I like, regardless of whether you may or may not agree with my choices. thank you. *bows*


2. Name two songs that always make you cry.

I'm not sure I have 2 songs. Recently that song by Three Doors Down "When I'm gone" gets me a little depressed, but usually only when I really get into the song or if I'm watching the video. I don't think I have a second song. Usually music cheers me up, no matter how depressing the music is supposed to be.

3. Name three songs that turn you on.

Why do you want to know? Hmm...3 songs that turn me on.....

......

.......

.......

ummm, I give up. I've no clue. Good music= good time. Couldn't say there is one particular song (or 3) that turns me on. What an odd question, lol.


4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.

Weird/horrible as it sounds, Eminem's "Drug Ballad 2" (I think it's 2 anyway, it's off of Marshall Mathers LP). Sophie B Hawkins "As I lay me down", Good Charlotte's "Bloody Valentine" and "Runaway Train" by Soul Asylum. Runaway Train because it's a song my mom and I always sing together everytime it's on the radio, ever since I was little. Was just always a favorite song.


5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.

I don't know if I have 5. As long as i have good music, not the B.Spears/Aguilara crap (that doesn't count as music), I'm happy. I don't necessarily have to have any one song to live, I just need music.


So there ya go, a very music themed F5.

And because I'm bored, even though it's not Saturday these are last week's Saturday Scruples

A patient calls late Friday to inquire about a test result. You're only a lab technician and can't tell the patient he's healthy and needn't worry all weekend. Do you break the rules?

I wouldn't break the rules exactly, but I wouldn't exactly be like "I'm not telling you anything call back Monday". It'd be more like..."Have fun this weekend and don't worry about your tests. Call sometime Monday and they can tell you then." Not exactly breaking them but close.

A good friend is a bouncer at a Mafia-owned club. He urgently needs a place to hide. Do you hide him?
Why would a good friend of mine be a bouncer at a Mafia-owned club? I'm not sure if I would or not. Probably, because I'm a sap. But I don't think I'd hide him at my house, cause that would put my family in danger. I'd probably just give him money for a hotel or something. Not sure.

Your friendly hairdresser has the sniffles and unconsciously wipes his nose with his hand. You're having a haircut. Do you say something?


YES. I don't get the scruple here. Why wouldn't I say anything? I mean yea, the person might be embarrassed to be caught wiping his nose on his hand, but what's the alternative? Wearing snot as hair gel? I don't think so. Eww.

No comments: