Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Tada! My site is now:

Labeled with ICRA


:] :] :) :D

I think it's working anyway. I hope so. It wasn't really really hard, a bit complicated and I had to think to do it (which is always a task), but I think it's working now :)

Now, if only I concentrated on schoolwork as much as I do my blog.....I have
18 Art Studio 2 assignments to do (1 long one due by June 6th, lol)
4 Healths (due by end of week)
12 sciences
12 Spanish 2
and a grand total of: 375 (of 990)more hours to do in order to pass this year.

Sigh. Whatever happened to me being caught up with assignments as soon as the teachers put them up?? I really used to be pretty good at staying on track, and getting all my stuff in on time. Sometime after the second quarter I slacked off...and now....now I have to devote myself to my school. I know what happened. Yahoo messenger. Oh, and this blog. Both have been a serious hinderance (sp?) to my schoolwork getting done. Sigh. I am going to get back on track though, I can do it, I did it before. It's just going to be a lot of work. Those assignments are just the assignments that I have to do as of right now, the teachers will be adding more periodically. I know my spanish teacher will be adding at least 40 more assignments to be done by June 20. AHHHHHH! So, yes, I'm going to be very strict with myself, and start doing more school assignments. As soon as I'm done with the new template. lol.

No comments: