Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2003

Oops. The last post threw this alignment off. Sorry, but blogger won't let me fix it :(

I had the interview. It was for a job working the concession stand (and like doing other stuff but mainly concession) at a movie theater. It sounds ok, not my dream job but not my nightmare either. It'll be nights/weekends/holidays. I kinda like that, I'd rather work nights anyway. It's like $5.25 an hour, which is only like 10cents above minimum wage for PA, but it's better than nothing. I'm not sure if I have the job or anything, it was just an interview and he has more interviews today and then he'll be making the decision next week. Now I just wait. sigh. I hate waiting for anything. IF I get the job I have to buy black pants (since I only have jeans) and black sneakers (since I only have black sandals) and some white tshirts since I don't have any cause I usually stain them. That's a lot of stuff to buy, more shopping :)

We just went shopping, at Kmart. We didn't get much. Then we went and picked up our lay-a-way from Wal*Mart. My mom's one white shirt is all stained, and it wasn't stained when we bought it so someone must have stained it before they put it in the box. grrr.

Hmm...well, besides that I'm behind on my schoolwork (of course) that's about all my news :)

No comments: