Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

This-or-that.org


May 27: Personal Habits, Quirks, Routines, etc.

1. Do you prefer silence or do you like background sound (music, TV, etc)?

Usually background sound. If I'm reading or working on the computer, or doing school, I need the background noise. However, if I'm reading Scarlet Letter I need complete silence.

2. Bathe/shower in morning or evening?

I shower in mornings. I don't like baths much, I've taken 1 in the whole year we've lived in this house. I'm a shower person.

3. Sleeping in complete darkness, or with a nightlight on?

4. Lay out clothes the night before, or just grab what's closest in the morning?

Grab something that is decent in the morning. I wouldn't just grab anything, cause I like to look nice, but I don't normally lay out my stuff the night before.
5. Hang up/fold clothes neatly, or just toss them wherever?

If it's good clothes, or new stuff, I hang it up. If it's just normal clothes I stuff them into my dresser drawers. My mom freaks out if I just leave them in the baskets or whatever, so I shove them in my wonderful, antique (from my great-great-great grandfather) dresser.

6. Work out at a gym, or at home on your own (or do you not bother with exercise)?

I'm working out at home, on this run/walk machine thingy we got. I'm trying to do at least 2 miles a day. Did 3 yesterday, 2 today. I wouldn't have the guts to work out at a gym.

7. Talk on the phone, or via IM/e-mail?

IM/Email

8. Are you usually on time, or late?

On time. Unless it's totally unavoidable, I hate being late, and I hate when others are late. But what's worse is if they say they're going to call/come over at 3 then come over around 5. very annoying.

9. Spendthrift or frugal?

If it's my money, I spend it. If it's someone elses, I hate spending it.

10. Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: You work with someone who is not in the habit of bathing regularly. The smell seems to be getting worse and worse! Would you: 1. try to do something about it, or 2. try to grin and bear it? If you said 1, what would you do?

I'd try to grin and bear it. If I really couldn't stand it, I'd figure out a clever way to buy him/her some soap or perfume/cologne.

No comments: