Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2003

Tada! New template. I'm very hoppy with it. haha. There's actually a story involved in my choosing of this template, it has to do with walmart, wanna hear it?

Anyway, how are you people doing? I'm ok, but a little bored and very restless. And I can't really do anything cause I over-exercised yesterday and now my leg muscles hurt. grr. I could do school, but I can't concentrate on it. I could read my book, that I have to read for school...the Scarlet Letter....but I need complete quiet for that, and since the tv is on, my sister is awake, Gidget is still awake, and someone has a weird screensaver that makes bird chirping and dinosaur roar noises, I have to wait until later to dredge up the energy to read it. It's not that it's a boring book, it is interesting, it's just not really my usual type of book, and I'd prefer to read one of my normal books than read that. Especially since I just got a whole boxful of books :) I only have 20 pages left on my one book....100 pages on Scarlet Letter, so I think I'm going to finish my one book first, and then not read anything else until I read S.L. And this time I'll stick with it (I made the same 'deal' last week).

We didnt' go yardsaling :( Too much rain and miserable weather :'(

Oh, an update notice:

hoover blogged. I've given up on her blogging faithfully. sigh.

my bro blogged too, for the first time :) About batteries, which surprised me cause who knew he thought about batteries? This blog of his could be very insightful :) Oh, and he has a commenting system, different than haloscan (which is what my sis and I have) and it's pretty cool. Lots of cute/weird/scary smilies :) I personally like the one with the middle smiley getting smushed :)

We made rice-crispy treats today. I told mom we shouldn't, because I've actually been doing pretty well at not eating too much junk food. So mom asked me to make them and I begged off, saying how we shouldn't make them cause she's not supposed to tempt me with junk....but I ended up helping her make them (I poured the marshmallows into the pot, and the rice crispies. yay. lol). And then I ate some, but not a lot cause I don't want to totally blow my good streak. And now all I can think about is those dang rice crispies. And of course she made a double batch. grrrr. grrr...and at the same time..yummy

No comments: