Pages

Friday, March 07, 2003

Friday Five:


Note: I did these earlier, and they didn't post correctly, so now since most the answers have changed I"m going to put my new answers in Italics underneath my original answers.


1. What was the last song you heard?

Journey- Anyway You Want It (mom had it on)

The theme song from the best show ever made---Fastlane. 9pm. FOX. I dunno the song, but it's by Snoop Dogg. I don't like Snoop, but the theme song really fits the show, so I like that about it.



2. What were the last two movies you saw?

Umm, I know for sure the last one was Ice Age (we just watched it again the other night since my dad has never seen it), but I'm not sure of the one before that...

same answer as above :)


3. What were the last three things you purchased?

Umm..... I dunno. Does food count? If it does, then it was food when I went shopping with my mom. As for me personally, I haven't bought anything in a looooong time, because of lack of $$.$$

same as above


4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
School, Instant Message with my people, go to work with my dad tomorrow and help clean up because of all this cruddy snow, and sleep.

Same as above


5. Who are the last five people you talked to?

Mom, hoover, Zac, Dad, my grandmother.

My mommy, my bro, hoover, my grandmother, and felb


Tada! That's it for the F5 this week. Not very interesting responses. Sorry. :)

No comments: