Pages

Friday, March 21, 2003

The other day my favorite little girl (she's 7 now, I used to babysit her, and love her almost as if she was my own kid, even though she isn't) got ran over by a car. We only found out about it yesterday, it had happened on Wednesday. I spent all Thursday afternoon (since I heard about it) in my room crying my eyes out, because then she was still in the major hospital that she had to be medi-vacd (taken by helicopter) to.

We went to see her today, she's doing ok. She has 2 broken ribs. A broken foot-- broken both ways, long way and across, with a cast on up to the top of her thigh. Road burn on both her face and her shoulder. But she's ok. No serious head damage, besides the road scrapes. We took her balloons, really cool ones. We also took her christmas presents that she never got to open since we hadn't seen her since before christmas. Needless to say, she was having fun. She's not in pain, she has medicine for that. I'm really really really happy she's ok, I thought my heart was going to break in millions of pieces when I heard she was run over. But she's ok. Thank God. :)

No comments: