Pages

Friday, March 28, 2003

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?

Last week? I'm lucky if I can remember yesterday....


2. What one person touched your life this week?

This week... would have to be little Heather. She loves me, with a child's unconditional love. That's nice to have, and I'm lucky to have it, I just wish I remembered I had it more often when I'm feeling down.


3. How have you helped someone this week?

I helped Little Heather in and out of chairs, and up the steps to the bathroom. Since she broke her leg, she can only hop around on one foot or schooch around on her butt. Which is what she did up the steps, but I watched out so she didn't fall down. We don't need More broken bones, lol.


4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?

ONE??? ahhh! School. Including studying for my PSSAs, thinking about whether or not I want to take the SATs this year (which I probably should...), doing 34 Spanish assignments (well, they're due by april 14th but still...) and learning Geometry since that's what'll be on my PSSAs and I have no clue how to do. And the PSSAs are on april 7th & 8th, so cross your fingers for me, please.


5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?

Study. That'll make my world a much better place.


Did you notice a recurring theme in the answers to the F5? or girl rather? Yep, little Heather is sleeping over at my house :) Lots of fun, but very exahusting. You'd be amazed how much she can still do with a thigh high cast on. It amazes me anyway. It doesn't seem to phase her. She bangs her cast around with little regard for her broken bone, but I guess since her cast is made of fiberglass she doesn't notice it much when she bumps it. Lol, she's nutty. And tiring. And I think I have to try and watch a movie with her, hopefully she'll fall asleep since it's after 11pm.

No comments: