Pages

Tuesday, March 04, 2003

I really really really want to post my one Lit assignment. But, I guess it's probably a good idea that I don't, since some of the other kids in my class might read my blog (but not sure if they do or not....hey, if you do, comment! please? just say hi, or something). Anyway, no sense getting in trouble for cheating, even if it's unintentional. It was just make up 10 rules of civilty. 10 Rules of things you shouldn't do when you're out in public. Any ideas? I've already done/submitted mine, so you won't influence me one way or the other if you comment.

Hmmm.... it's time for a rant, don't ya think? All I need is a good rant topic....hmm.....


Well, it's not really a rant, more of a topic, but...it'll work. Taken from Topics.blogspot.com (which is sadly discontinued :( )..


Do you think you would be happy at a single-sex college? Why or why not?

Yep. I think I would be. I've heard that single-sex colleges get together with other colleges a lot, so it's not like you'd never get to meet someone of the opposite sex. Plus, I'll be going into Law. That's going to take a LOT of concentration, I don't know if I could handle the distraction of guys. But then again, maybe after studying law, I'll need the 'distraction' Hmm. I'd probably be ok either way.


Wow, that was a really really really pathetic rant, wasn't it? It doesn't even deserve to be called a rant. It's a non-rant. And a wimpy non-rant at that. But it's almost midnight, and I'm not even supposed to be awake right now, let alone on the computer, so that will have to do for now.


No comments: