Pages

Friday, March 14, 2003

Yet another friday 5


1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?

No, not really. I love to answer the phone, but I don't really like to talk on it cause on the phone my voice sounds like I'm a 5 year old.



2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?

My grandmother that lives in AZ.



3. About how many telephones do you have at home?

My parents have 2. I have none.



4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?

Yea, if you consider eating/smoking while you're on the phone bad manners. Nothing happened.



5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?

E-mail. Instant Message, preferably. Cause my voice sounds like a 5 year olds, and I don't like it.


No comments: