Pages

Sunday, November 03, 2002

AAAHHHHH! I broke the streak! I woke up at 10 today! How sad. Ummm.... how about... it's a sunday, a day of rest, so it's ok? Tomorrow I'm waking up at 7ish again. Hopefully. I have to start taking vitamins, cause I've been really tired lately, and I don't think it's just because I've been waking up early. My mom says I need iron. Which makes sense, cause when my mom was pregnant with me she had too low of iron. And when she was around my age too. So, nasty tasting vitamins for me. blah. Ya know I can't say iron? It comes out I Ron. how it's spelled. Instead of eye-ern. I also can't say aluminum. well, sometimes I can. Most the time it comes out funny though. When my sister was little she pronnounced 'balloon' as bal-la-la-loon. It was so funny. And she still says misterpeared instead of disappeared.
I'm thinking of changing my template again. I'm bored. I'll only change it if I can find one I like a little better. I dunno. I never change my archive templates, as you might have noticed. I like looking back to see what background I had when. Ok, going to look for a template now, so if you visit and it's all messed up, that's why.

No comments: