Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2002

Ok, I realize this is probably boring for the rest of you all, but I like taking quizzes. These all happen to have a celestial/gothic/sorta-weird theme to them, but just because those were my results doesn't mean I believe that I am or could be the things.




What's *your* true alignment?


light
DO YOU PERSONIFY DARKNESS OR LIGHT?

brought to you by Quizilla



What's YOUR Writing Style?

brought to you by Quizilla

^Ok, so this one was wrong, in my opinion about myself anyway.^


Geek
The Subculture Label Quiz

brought to you by Quizilla

Ok, so this one's sorta wrong too. I'm not exactly 'normal' but I don't know if I know enough about computers to be considered a 'geek'. I wish though. lol. I'm a geek-wannabe.


***SIDE NOTE: If you do go to quizilla.com, just a warning, some of the quizzes are rather sexual. Not all, just some. Just thought I'd warn you, not for young eyes or eyes that want to remain innocent, lol***



A different quiz, what strange type of person are you?

brought to you by Quizilla


Ok, phew, I think Im done. for now anyway. Don't forget to scroll down and read my other posts from today. Lol, notice I said posts and not blogs, cause I don't think they can technically considered a blog cause I didn't really blog about anything in particular. I will though. I have a rant formulating, it's just not out yet. I can feel it churning in my head. beware. lol.





No comments: