Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2002

Hello peoples!!!!!

I"m back from my lunch with the grandparents, it was great. Hilarious. My grandmother loved the printer we got her (that was her present, I couldn't say it before for fear that she'd actually read my blog). My grandpa was funny. It was/is his birthday today, so my dad told the waitress (when my grandpa wasn't listening) and she brought him balloons. My grandpa wouldn't let my gma tie them to his wrists, so he tried to wrap it around/under the salt shaker. The balloons floated up, and POPPED on the ceiling. 2 of the 3 balloons popped. Everyone in the whole, Crowded, restaurant looked at us, including this one really little (maybe a year old) boy. So, my grandfather gave the kid the remaining balloon. lol. As if that wasn't enough, when it was time to go, he went out the 'emergency exit only' door, and an alarm went off (but my dad and bro were with him and steered him back in the door and out the normal exit). lol. At which point, my gma, mom, sis and I were already walking to the bathroom, so when the alarm went off we walked a little bit faster so they wouldn't think we were with them. Lol. It was fun.


My little sister now has a blog! It's not much, yet, but she likes to talk so maybe it will be. Anyway, check it out, comment, and if you don't mind, give her your link, so she has something to fill her page up with, lol. hooversworld.blogspot.com


Ok, that's all I can think of to talk about for now....

No comments: