Pages

Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Ta Da!!!!!!!!! It's working it's working!!!! Yay! I even added the comments (so now you can all comment on the design) and changed the tagboard, and it's still working! wow. I guess I owe a real blog now, huh? Well, at least a blog other than a blog consisting solely of 'testing....' and 'it's working'

Ok, this'll have to be short cause Gilmore Girls is on in 10 minutes. It doesn't look that interesting, Lorilie (sp?) once again gets jealous of Chris's new wife, but it's G.G. so I'll watch it anyhow.

Do you realize how sick I am of strawberries? No, of course you don't, cause I didn't tell you about how many we have yet :p On Sunday my dad brought home 8 FLATS (with 8 of those wire/green packs of strawberries in a flat). Granted, some were rotten, so we had to get rid of them. Mom went through them all, gave one flat away, and froze the rest. We now have 2 different kinds of shortcake bread/cake stuff, 5 cans of whipped cream, and 1 tub of cool whip (for me, I hate whip cream but love cool whip). We're all going to look like strawberries. He also brought home 8 watermelons, but my mom said they didn't taste good, and trashed them all. I would have been mad cause I like watermelon, but they didn't even look all that good.

hmmm.......6 minutes to go and me with nothing to say....

Tomorrow I'm going shopping. Again. I used to love shopping, but this is pushing even MY limits. We went grocery shopping yesterday, did major shopping at 2 grocery stores. Tomorrow we're going to BigK(mart) to maybe put stuff on layaway for christmas, and to get me boots. I only have sandals to wear, which is fine for now cause I hate wearing shoes so I prefer sandals, but once it snows I'm going to want something other than open-toed sandals.... And I saw these really cute black boots that have this black and white flannel-like material at the top. Oh, and we might go to walmart because I saw this great little webcam there for $17, and my mom wants to get it for me since she feels like she didn't spend as much on me for my birthday (she got me an eminem cd off of ebay) as she did for my brother on his birthday. I told her how stupid that was. But she insists, and since it gets me the camera I'm not going to complain too much. The one I want has a zoom feature, which my other one doesn't have, I have to set it really far away from my computer in order to get a picture that isn't looking up my nose..... AND it has a stand. Which might not sound like much, but I broke my old stand, and after days of smelling like that nasty epoxy after trying to glue it back together and then just settling for setting it in a tea cup and propping it up with an eraser and a pack of tictacs....a stand is a big plus. Wow, 8pm. :)

***Continued...9:03pm***

Forget what I said about Gilmore Girls, it was great, I loved it. Totally hilarious. Why would green be the new pink? That reminded me of the movie "Josie and the PussyCats." Granted, I don't like pink much, but it is considered the girl color, at least for babies. And that thing with the protester, I so want to know what he was protesting. And the devil eggs! Ha, that had to be the best part. Hilarious. It has restored my faith in G.G. (the name of the baby, and the initials for the show...coincidence?). And I can't wait for next week...I like Jess so much better than Dean. But I'm afraid, like it normally does on these shows, that as soon as Rory and Jess start dating, they'll lose their sarcasticness, and turn all lovey-dovey and dramatic. sigh.

Remember how I said we had 5 cans of whipped cream? Dad just finished off 2 cans. He gets these huge plates of strawberry stuff, like, a regular size dinner plate, and then swirls the whipped cream completely on top of it all. Makes me sick just looking at him.

Ok, I think I'm done now. Did you read it all? Comment, please!!!! There should certainly be enough to comment on...at least something...

No comments: