Pages

Thursday, November 07, 2002

I did 8 hours of school today! yay for me! Yea, anyway..

I watched Fastlane yesterday, great great great show. And I'm not only saying that because they show the guys bodies as much as the girls (which is a rarity on shows these days...they even showed the main-guy- character's butt! gasp!). It's on FOX on Wednesdays at 9pm. Well, 9pm for me, maybe different time for others. It's a great show. Fast cars, undercover cops... Sounds typical right? Well, these undercover cops don't really have to follow the rules that the normal cops do, they have a whole ware house sorta thing that has cars, money, etc that they can use to help be undercover. It's a little racy though, so beware. Ok, I'm not doing the show justice, you probably think it's stupid from what I just wrote, right? It's soooo not. It's tied with Gilmore Girls for fav. show, but not really because they're 2 totally different shows. And I really like fastlane for the fact that the storyline that they start one Wed. gets finished during that hour. No more waiting till the next week to see them save the day. All wrapped up in one action packed hour. Sigh. Only 6 more days left till it's on again.... too long. sigh.

I don't really have anything to talk about. Besides my glowing report of Fastlane, I mean. Great show. Watch it and let me know what you think..please. But don't only watch the first 10 minutes of it then turn it off, cause you'll be confused and won't be able to get the whole 'experience.' you have to watch the WHOLE episode. sigh. I love that show. And Van's kinda hot (little old for me though...). Ok, that sounded really shallow, but that's just one of the perks of the show, I promise :)


Wow, ok, Obviously I have a show on my brain, so I'll say bye now and stop talking about it....try to anyway.....

No comments: