Pages

Monday, November 11, 2002

Ok, so nobody liked my show review, huh? Ok, no more show reviews for me. Except...well, nevermind. It's been awhile since I blogged, but not actually cause I did do the fridayfive, but they didn't go through. I have school to do, that I don't want to. And I'm sitting here in a long sleeved shirt, and am feeling a little dizzy cause it's stuffy in here. Guess I should go change, but that would involve going all the way upstairs to my room, and I don't feel like it right now. Rather, I'm just going to complain about the weather.
Does anyone else have this bad weather? It's been rainy/miserable for the past few days, and they're calling for rainy and miserable for the next few days. It wouldn't be so bad if it rained steadily, but all we have is overcast days with really light rain every once in awhile, barely enough to get your car windshield wet if you're driving. sigh.

Speaking, or rather typing, of driving, my dad's going to take me driving sometime. I have to get my license by Nov. 27th, and I need to take my test a week before that so if I fail or something I can take the test again without having to renew my permit. So, dad's taking me driving. Sigh. I don't like driving on the roads that much. Too much thinking involved. I always have trouble turning/taking corners, and since I live in the city, I really have to work on that. And I need to learn to parallel park. I know how, I've done it before, but I definetly need more practice. The driver's center guys are really fussy about parallel parking. My cousin's back tires touched the curb when she was parking, and that was it. End of test, she failed. No retries for parallel. so, I'm a wee bit nervous. Plus, I think you have to ride with a cop. I don't like cops that much. in general, I mean.

Well, I really do have a ton of school to do, so I'd better go. Comment, please. : )

No comments: