Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2002

Ok, so I'm bored, and I have some free time....so I thought I'd answer these questions...(stars ***=questions)


***As a police officer you stop someone for speeding. They say they're on their honeymoon and rushing to get to their hotel. Do you give them a ticket?

Yes, I give them the ticket. Well, I guess. For someone to get a ticket from me, they'd have to be going awfully far over the limit (since my mom was doing 85 in my car on the highway and I didn't mind...). But, I wouldn't let them use the honeymoon as the excuse, if they were that hot for eachother they should have just pulled over. lol, that's gross.



***Your favorite ethnic restaurant is fined for exploiting immigrant labour. Do you continue to eat there?

Immigrant as in illegal? Isn't it kinda funny that it just happens to be an ethnic restaurant? I don't know if I would or not...



***You're young and single. A wealthy old coot/widow proposes marriage saying s/he will be dead in a few years and you'll inherit everything. Do you accept?

Nah, I'll be rich on my own account, thank you very much. Plus, knowing my rotten luck if I accepted, the guy would outlive me.

More Saturday Scruples. Oh, there's another link for the same thing, one of them has more questions, not sure which one, lol...


***A relative is dying. She asks for help to die with dignity. Assisting suicide is a criminal offense. Do you help?

Yes. If I'm sure that's what she really wants.


***A friend calls it "the best entertainment in town." He uses a scanner to listen to lovers talking on cell phones. Do you do it?

EEEW! No!


***You're selling your house because of constant noise from the rooming house next door. Potential buyers ask why you're selling. Do you tell them?

I'm selling because of the noise? Doesn't sound like me. Anyway, if it's a constant noise, wouldn't the potential buyers already hear it? I wouldn't have to tell them. Yes, I'd probably tell them. Then I'd pitch my land that my house sits on to a place that needs a parking lot, maybe they wouldn't care how much noise there is.


Well, that was kinda dull. Sigh, I tried. Comment, please! Even if the comments are to just answer the questions. I need to read comments, they're so entertaining and I'm so bored.... lol. i sound pathetic.



No comments: