Pages

Monday, November 11, 2002

I got my koRn shirt from my cousin today :) Well, rather, I got the shirt from my dad, who brought it home from his work where my cousin dropped it off, for me. It's cool, I like it. It's mainly black, has this light brown/tan picture of all these freaky little kids on the front, and on the back it says "the pop sux tour" with their tour dates. :)

There was something else I was going to ad to this blog earlier, but I forgot it. I did most my school, 3 art assignments to go and 1 math. That's it. Oh, and my family lost our cable/tv remote. Can't find it anywhere. We looked under the sofa, chairs, under all cushions, in the kitchen, we searched the whole house. We keep looking at the dog and debating whether she really would eat it. I don't think she would...but we can't find it anywhere. hmm. It'll turn up. hopefully.
Ok, can't think of anything interesting to say....

No comments: