Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Tomorrow I'm going out to eat with my grandparents. It's my gpa's birthday tomorrow, so we're taking him out to eat. And my grandma, since her birthday was a few days ago. It's a 2-birthdays-in-1-visit thing. Since they live over an hour away. We're going to Olde Country Buffet, which my grandma loves. I've never been. But I like to eat, and apparently you can eat there, so I *should like it. But I'm fussy with my food. Unless we go to a place that's buffet style, I take forever to decide on what i want. because I never really like any of the things on the menu (like, example, I hate grilled chicken, but I love fried chicken, but they normally only have grilled. oh, and i won't eat anything with spaghetti sauce, cause i'm fussy about that too). So, I prefer buffet restaurants.

Gilmore Girls wasn't what I expected it to be. It was still great, just for the sole reason that it was Gilmore, but it wasn't quite up to their usual stuff. At least, in my opinion. And the previews were misleading, to me anyway. I thought Lorelie was going to throw a fit about Rory&Jess, but apparently not, the 'trip' she was packing for in the preview was just a weekend with grandparents, which I did gather from the preview, but I was thinking the weekend with them was cause Lorelie was freaking out, not because grandpa wanted to visit Yale. Sigh. maybe it was just my mistake, and I shouldn't try to interperet (sp?) things before I actually see the episodes. But then why else would they have previews???? Anyway, next week Jess AND Dean go to dinner at the grandparents. WHY?!?!?!? There is no earthly reason that I can think of that this should happen. Grrrr. Now I have to wait allllllllllll the way to next week to figure it out. My mom and I were discussing this, and we think that they should show all the new episodes, right in a row. And then move on to a new season the next week. It'd make it so much easier. I hate suspense. sigh.


Wow, quite an insane-sounding rant. Sorry.

Oh, one more thing before I go, FASTLANE IS ON TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!
Show: Fastlane
Time:9pm eastern (no clue for anyone else, check your listings :) )
Station: FOX
Don't miss it! I want people to watch it, if just for the fact that the ratings stay up, so I can see the rest of the season >:)

No comments: