Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Hi Everyone. Just an update...it turns out Australian dude got busy yesterday that's why he was late (he came on at 11:30 but we somehow missed eachother, annoying yahoo messenger). it's ok now. :)


I totally cleaned my room yesterday. Top to bottom. I didn't vaccum though, just picked up the big pieces of fuzz or whatever. I dusted, I took all of the blankets that are in the blanket chest in my room and refolded them so they looked nicer, made my bed- which I never do- AND I made my sister's bed (we share a room). I put all my clean wash in my dresser, and then I did my sister's wash too! I don't know what was wrong with me! I never clean that much, but lately I've been on a cleaning spree. I just put my music on and dance around my room cleaning, lol. I close my door though, I dont' want anyone to see me dancing, they'd think I was posessed or something. lol.

Anyway...today... I'm sick. I hate being sick. This morning I couldn't get warm, I even had a blanket on when everyone else in my house was walking around in shorts. sigh. My throat hurts, and I can't talk much because it makes my throat hurt worse (my mom actually said "yay! about time!" when I said I can't talk much today). Well, I am going to hook up my web cam to my computer, instead of my sister's. That way I can be on my computer, instead of using hers. I like mine much better. lol. my baby.

No comments: