Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2002

Ok, this is strange, I feel almost as if I'm talking to myself. lol. Here is my day so far today...
I woke up around 9:30 to my mom's horrible yell for me, she almost gave me a heart attack. She said she was calling me and calling me, but what she doesn't seem to realize is that when she's downstairs, and I'm upstairs sleeping I cannot hear her. Then she gets mad when I don't respond and comes up screaming. Talk about jumping out of bed.
Ok, after that, I....did something. lol, I don't remember. I must be getting old. I must have just went on the computer. That's pretty much what I do. Go on the computer, and do school. Since my school is on the computer, they're almost one in the same.
After a few hours of computer, I helped make Chicken Enchiladas, but with turkey. It's actually supposed to be chicken, and you use cream of chicken soup, but we only had leftover turkey (no, not from thanksgiving) so we used that. They were good. I only ate half, cause they're surprisingly filling. One wouldn't think something coming in a soft-taco shell would be filling, but it was.
After that, I watched part of a football game. I turned it though before I even saw who won. Football's not really my thing. But I love some of the touchdown dances, last year I based my favorite team on which team had the best touchdown dance. Needless to say, my team didn't make it to the Super Bowl.
Ummm, after that I answered a phone call for my dad. It was a business phone call, and he was upstairs working on some project, so I had to tell the guy he'll be down in a minute. I ended up saying "He'll be on in a moment". I don't know why, but after I said it, it struck me as hilarious. I NEVER say moment. It sounds too prim and proper. Moment. I picture some older secratary lady telling me I can talk to so-and-so in a moment while giving me a holier-than-thou look. Not only did I laugh at saying it, but then after I started laughing every site I went to had something about waiting a 'moment'. I was driving my sister crazy, because I was sitting in front of my computer laughing hysterically, and saying "moment, moment, moooooment" in all these different tones. I don't know, I guess I'm strange.
Ummm, since then I've been IMing, surfing (the net), and blogging. That's my day. wow, huh? I can't wait for school to start. The 23rd...

No comments: