Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2002

Hi Peoples.
My cold is still the same. Except now my nose is raw feeling. Just thought I'd update you all.
I was voice chatting yesterday, and I put my microphone on 'talk' so I wouldn't have to keep pressing the talk button, I leaned back in my chair... and SLAMMED my head off of the one wooden post by my desk. Owww. I still have a bump on my head. Stupid thing is... you would think that I would have learned after the first time I slammed my head, but no... I leaned back a little more carefully, and still managed to bump my head, not slammed like I did the first time, but.... Then, I decided to be 'smart' and prop a blanket beneath my head when I leaned back. Well, I leaned back and blanket slipped....again, oww. Lol, I'm just one oww after another lately.
Umm, today has been pretty boring... My mom unistalled my webcam. I was sitting in the living room watching tv while she was looking up how to fix her computer... when I hear "uh oh." I don't like hearing uh-oh's while someone's on my computer. I asked her what she did, and she said she was looking in my "Add/Remove Programs" part, and forgot that it was my computer she was on, not hers, and figured she didn't need the camera! How she could forget such a thing like that, when my computer runs Win98 and hers is Win95, I don't know. So, I had to reinstall my webcam. It wasn't hard, but it was still a pain in the butt. I told her to stay away from my 'Add/Remove' part of my computer, to which she said "you have too many things on your computer". blah. maybe I do, but I'm not getting rid of anything.

No comments: