Pages

Friday, September 27, 2002

Yay! I finally get to post! We now have ONE computer on the internet. Cable internet, much faster. Tomorrow we are going to RadioShack to see if they have the networking thingy we need, forget what it's called, a router? Something like that. Hopefully they'll have it, so I can go back to my computer. I'm on my brothers. blah. Ummm.... Ok, I figured since the Friday Five questions are interesting, and I actually have the computer to myself now, I'll do them this week...

1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind?
I love to listen to music to unwind. It always cheers me up, or helps me wallow in my misery farther, which is sometimes just as helpful. Music. I'd hate to think where I'd be without it...

2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands?
Well, since I'm always home..... after chores and stuff, I go on the computer more, or listen to music. tv sometimes, depends what's on. Nothing is usually on, so I usually just go on my computer. IMs. :)

3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells?
Lavender. Lavendar? However you spell it, it's my favorite smell.

4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself?
By myself. I'm just not a people person. I'm ok if I"m with my cousin, we grew up together, but even then I'm constantly thinking about stuff, so I'm not really relaxed. I'm my own best company, I think.

5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don't?
Soda. I need caffinated soda before I go to bed, or I can't sleep right. Strange, cause caffine is supposed to make you peppy, but it never does for me. I can't get hyper if I try. Though I did get hyper once after I drank 1 SoBe drink while I was working outside, at 3 in the morning. I got extremely hyper. But wait, I'm off track, hyper isn't relaxing....

So, there you go. Now you can all comment. All.... who even reads my blog? I'm assuming Arue does, cause she comments, but does anyone else? I don't really mind, it's more of a place for me to vent, but I do like comments :) Lol. Ok, I think I needed to blog, since it's been such a LONG time (ok, 3 days...). Tomorrow we're finding out about the cable thingy, so cross your fingers for me. Oh, and after that we have to take my dog for a rabies shot (yikes), then go pick up my mom's computer from a relative that hopefully fixed it, then go to work for my dad. I'll mainly be dumping rain water out of old, musty, mildew, scummy bottles. Sounds fun, huh? blah. At least it's not dirt? LONG day tomorrow, I'd better go to bed. Or watch a Friends rerun on tv, then go to bed. bye

No comments: