Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2002

I can't post on my blog for a little while. This will be the last for a week probably. I have to concentrate on schoolwork, I don't want to get behind. Plus, I apparently went over my allowed internet hours from our internet company, because they shut off my account till next month. I have no clue how I went over, and my sister didn't, because she's usually on the computer LONGER than I am. sigh. I won't get more hours till next month, so they told me to share my bro or sis's account, they have plenty of hours left. strange.

So, quick update, school started, I like it so far....My grandma went back to Arizona today :( ......I ran out of internet hours.....I emailed 3 people 4 days ago and NONE of them have responded yet....I haven't talked to my Australian dude for about, 5 days? something like that. sigh. I think he might have ignored me, but I have no clue. He doesn't answer my IMs. grrr. .....ummm....nothing else to update on, at least I don't think so. If you want to talk, email me, or post a comment on this blog cause I'll be able to check/reply to both, just not time to post on my blog. blah. I hate not being able to blog!

No comments: